No pix but just an update. Me and Owen are loving enjoying watching the Calgary Stampede coverage on TV; rodeo being my fav.sport after sheepdog trials(except wish they wouldn't show the stupid chuckwagons). GRRR! And looking forward to hearing how my friends are doing at the Stock dog trials held this weekend too.
Have a bit of a change of plans for this summer: can't do my prairie trip as I will be needed to help out with my Mom. She is in the hospital today after coming down with a burst blood vessel in her nose last nite. And unknown at this point what/where her future will work out....moving up on the list for an assisted living home for sure, but....otherwise unknown.
It has been HOT HOT HOT here the last couple days. Enough that I filled my pool and was in it tonite. Along with each of 4 Border Collies who just can't bear to be so far apart from me....and although they would not get in the pool of their own volition, once I was in it...they were determined to join me! LOL Wish I could have pix but..not. And no one needs to see ME in my pool! LOL Rain coming next week so they say. I'll probably be heading to the Island to attend to my Mom's affairs.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment