

Oh my goodness what a fun weekend! This trial site must be seen to be appreciated - it is simply stunning. With the hay cut it made for much better runs for most dogs(except mine). ;-) I keep leaving those 20 points on the field by not getting a shed. Or changing my mind on which sheep to turn on in the middle of Blair coming through!! I can't believe I did that. We should have human shock collars. Dusty got to run in Pro/Nov this time and didn't do too bad. His first run wasn't great; his big wide flanks and carefulness allowed the sheep to begin to outsmart him so I retired after the first drive panel. His second run was much better but I allowed the sheep to turn the post wrong and Dusty took a wrong flank at the pen allowing the sheep to circle, so I retired again. However our score to that point was respectable. Dirk used all Scotties this time and they are awesome. Very even groups that work well if treated well. But weak dogs or pushy dogs have all kinds of hell. Here are a couple photos taken by Jeff Marroni:

1 comment:
Looks great.
Wizz :-)
Post a Comment