Friday, March 20, 2009

Water Boxes

Here are some pictures of these very handy and practical dog Water Boxes. I will have some available at trials in BC. $40.00US
Or order from: http://www.helsleyranch.com/newspage.php
Above photo is Jeanie's Cole beside the new improved version. Holds 2.5 gallons of water.
Stores nicely between tailgate and wheel well.
I keep it in my truck. This one is 4 years old and hasn't been cleaned up lately.(ever)

I usually tuck the black cap into the hand hold indent. As dogs drink from bowl, it refills.
When done, tip back upright and water from bowl flows back inside. Ready for next time.

5 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

What a great idea, I havent seen them over here in the UK.

WalkOn Border Collies said...

They are custom made for Helsley Ranch in Idaho. That is the only place to get them.

Phantom Ridge Border Collies said...

Lani could you bring a couple to Lee's trial?

WalkOn Border Collies said...

Sure thing. If I sell some more to Albetans, how many can you take back with you?

Phantom Ridge Border Collies said...

I can take as many as you want.