






I bought a new toy yesterday; it is hard rubber & shaped like a bowling pin. It's squeek is kind of 'deep' sort of like a duck quack. It is not nearly as annoying as another prized toy which Dusty chomps non-stop. I only let him have it on occasion during the week when the neighbors are mostly at work. But this new one is not as loud nor high pitched so they can have it 24/7. LOL Surprisingly Owen is the one that has taken a great delight in it, barely letting anyone else even briefly check it out.
I stayed home from Dirk's trial for nothing yesterday! The snow they predicted did not appear. Last time they said 3-5cm but we got 10cm so I didn't want to chance getting caught coming home in a storm. It is another beautiful day today with mixed sun & cloud so far. I caught a few snowflakes attempting to come down through the sunshine. ;-) I am very happy to have the time change today - now it will be daylight until 7:00pm! My favorite time of year as the days get longer & longer until June.

1 comment:
Great looking toy :-)
Post a Comment