It was pouring rain when I ran the dogs this morning but cleared up by noon and turned out quite nice. Margaret & I worked our dogs at McLeods' and were invited in to a lovely lunch and visit with Rod who had stopped by. He is giving a home to one of the late Jim Baron's dogs. Sadly I had a big breakfast sandwich before I went over there so I was too full to have anything but coffee.
I worked Blair on taking some quick flanks and stops while keeping them square and open. He did very well. So if it isn't raining I think I will enter him in Dirk's trial in Sedro Wooley on Sat. I had worked Jayne first and she did just fine too. One little fly by but it was caused by me asking for too tight a walk up, putting just too much pressure on her from me. Otherwise she did fine. I sent in my entries to the Sterling Acres SDTrial in April and was bold enough to enter her in Nursery.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't belive you sent your enteries already I better get on it then.
Louanne
Don't bother, I've already told Lee not to accept any from Alberta. We DO NOT want a repeat of last year's weather and it seems to follow you stubble jumpers around! LOL
Post a Comment