


The snow finally arrived, two days late. Only a few inches but enough, I am sure, to foul up rush hour. It was -4c on my deck mid-morning and still snowing. It quit by 11:00a and now the sun is shining in a bright blue sky. Go figure.
I made some updates on my laptop's screen saver; created a new photo album for it to scroll through. It was sitting on a TV table next to my chair in the living room. Dusty begged his way into my lap for some cuddle time and next thing I knew he was intently watching the screen saver. I have to wonder what he thinks when he sees photos of himself and his pack? I don't think he recognizes himself but what about when he sees Jayne, Blair, Owen and Wyatt? What goes through his mind? Obvious interest and focus when he sees them working sheep. He has also been very keen to watch TV when there are sheep on it - next to impossible to try to watch Derek Scrimgeour's video with his big fat head blocking the screen. But he usually only watches TV when there are dogs or sheep. Owen on the other hand watches all kinds of programs and commercials. Blair gets upset when there are animals on TV, he jumps out of bed and wants to work them I think. Wyatt and Jayne ignore it all. Curious.....

3 comments:
I am so happy you have snow. I was getting tired of seeing pics of green grass and you working dogs.Why should you get to and not me.
Sorry Louanne, but it is almost all melted by the sun now. We're back to green grass AND I'm going to take pix tomo! LOL
We had some great snow over
here a few weeks ago.
Its not so nice when it all melts however :-(
Post a Comment