Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cloudy, sun, wind, sun, nice, cold.

Blair and his truck.

Will winter ever makes up it's mind! Even today it couldn't decide what to do; sleet-like rain on the way to McLeods', then the sun came out, then wind came up and a dark cloud, then sun again. But we spent a nice afternoon taking turns working our dogs. Rose gave us a big group so I was able to do some good shedding work with Blair; split the group then worked the shed off ones, then a couple flanks all the way around them, then a 'Look back' and circle all the way around that group. Young Jayne did really well on this group too. She was taking inside flanks, short quick commands, driving with more flow and less stop, look at Mom. Maybe we have made more progress in the last year than I thought! ;-)
I'll upload some photos of Jayne, Margaret and Paige, Rose and Meg & Jana - I am still trying to figure out how best to do that. Can anyone tell me how to upload photos better? I can't seem to put captions 'under' them or place them in the right place.

3 comments:

BCxFour said...

I hope I can help with the photos.

When you upload your photos makes sure you select CENTER and are checking LARGE for image size. Then it will take up the entire space. It will always upload it to the beginning of your post, you will have to copy and paste it to where you want it to be in your post. Then your photo caption can go above it or below it.

When composing your posts make sure you are on the EDIT HTML tab rather than COMPOSE. It makes it so much easier to manipulate the photos when you can just copy and paste the code rather than trying to move the entire picture.

These things work for me. Hope this helped!

Feel free to email me at bcxfour@yahoo.com if you need any other help!

-Carolynn

WalkOn Border Collies said...

thanks Carolynn, I'll try that next time.

An English Shepherd said...

Great Truck ideal for dogs :-)