Sunday, May 17, 2009

Well done young man!

Margaret and Kane

Wee young Sam doesn't want to go home.
And a few pix of my house dogs watching TV or sleeping on his back....Mr.Owen.



What a wonderful day! Sunny and hot finally!! The grass was almost as high as at Dirk's trial, not quite as thick but hard work for the dogs and sheep to get through. I wanted to work on Jayne's stop at the top but she took it without need for correction...so we had a pretty short session. I have posted some pretty poor shots of Owen...but it was only my second time ever to work him so....y'all have to bear with me and my baby boy. He is looking like an easy guy to work so far but we still have a long way to go. I haven't put much pressure on him as I'm wanting to partner up and bond on the sheep before I ask too much of him.

No comments: