Friday, May 29, 2009

Lanyards







I was getting very low on stock so I made some more lanyards this week. I am stuck at home while everyone else has headed up country to Holly's trial this weekend. :-(
The only good thing is that the weather is awesome. 32c today on my deck....which is where the Border Collies lolled about panting instead of finding cool shady spots on the grass. Silly dogs. I spoiled Blair and let him hang out inside in the cool with me and Wyatt.
All the farmers will be haying this weekend I expect. No rain forecast for several days. Which means I just 'might' be able to go with Pam to work our dogs on the REALLY big farm around the corner from her place. No work all week as McLeods are fencing so my dogs are getting antsy.

3 comments:

Donna Brinkworth said...

OMG you made those? Can I order one or two in my favourite colours? Do you do that? I LOVE them!
Donna

WalkOn Border Collies said...

Sure Donna, tell me what colors you like, what sort of design ie; lots of 'silver' or not.....I'll be bringing some to AB in July! They are $20. If they come apart I will replace it, if you break it...it's your's. LOL There will be some up for special prizes at the AB/Sask trials this summer so maybe you can win one!

Donna Brinkworth said...

Whoo hoo~! Now I need to learn to whistle for sure...sigh...Looking forward to meeting in person, finally!
Donna