Started off with rain then eased off to just cool and clouds. I wandered over to McLeods' and met Pearse Ward who was there to give his dogs some work. Very nice fellow, as imagined from his intelligent posts on the various BC boards. Has nice dogs too. ;-) Interesting round-a-bout trip he has made as he lives in Mn but was raised here in N.Vancouver. It will be nice to see him at a few of our upcoming BSDA trials in the next little while.
I just worked Blair for a bit today. He is doing so awesome at this close at hand work in their small field. One couldn't ask for anything more out of him. Now I can only hope to step up as a handler next weekend and be the handler this dog deserves.
I'll be heading up to Vernon on Tues. before the trial so offline all next week. Jayne is entered in Nursery......don't know what I am thinking...but it will at least confirm what I know as our weakness - needing to stretch out everything. Amazingly there are something like 17 entries in Nursery!! Almost unheard of for this part of the country....where it is tough to get 5 at most trials.
Will try to get some pix tomo. at the big field.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Look forward to seeing the pics.
Happy easter
Wizz :-)
Post a Comment