Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Truck Broken :-(
Well that was a short trip! My truck started over heating a half hour from home. We limped into Chilliwack to a transmission shop. It will take them til 5p tomo. at the earliest to get it fixed so no early trip to Vernon. :-( Plus it will cost a fortune.... So I am back home in a PT Cruiser courtesy car. Good thing Owen isn't here as it was a squeeze getting 4 dogs squished into it. Blair curled up on the front seat while Dusty and Wyatt shared the back seat. Jayne ended up on the floor in the back I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry to hear it. But I feel your pain. I went through a similar vehicle disaster on my last road trip to a trial. After spending gobs of money, I ended up with a new truck...here's hoping your disaster will be less costly...
Opps! shame about the breakdown :-(
Wizz
Thanks you guys. But it was a costly event - $35k to be picked up tomo. then heading for the trial. Missed out on working dogs up there...:-(
Post a Comment