Friday, February 11, 2011

Instinct Test

This breed is described as devoted & loyal. So who is Enzo looking at? Who does he run to? Who does he wiggle and whine until allowed to go to?
Rose is his favorite person in the world. When she is around, I don't exist. He follows her everywhere, including to the barn to check on the newborns.
Enzo gets an instinct test! He is very keen but his lie down and that'l do are non-existent. But with time & patience....CKC here we come! NOT!
Nice flank!
Where did it go?
Enzo wants more sheep!

Lynda is Enzo's second favorite person.

4 comments:

Phantom Ridge Border Collies said...

we can start a brace team. Enzo and Joe. Joe loves to escape and chase sheep.

WalkOn Border Collies said...

He is totally entertaining. I don't think I would have appreciated a dog like him at any other time of my life. BTW, Louanne, Enzo was NOT chasing the lamb, he was "herding". LOLLOLOLOLOL

Laura Carson said...

I have to admit... I have a gigantic soft spot for tiny little big eared dogs. I love them. Enzo is adorable. I might need him for myself. :)

gvmama said...

We need more great adventures of ENZO! :0)