Here is a picture of where my friends, Martha & Jeff are working their dogs this week; at Bill Berhow's in Calif. Meanwhile we are:
Another clear blue sunny sky today for working dogs at McLeods'. -2c however the wind chill was close to -10c which was COLD COLD COLD. Not that the dogs or sheep noticed. Owen got some good work in the alley and middle field; one ewe had been left in the back when Nancy & Rain brought the little working flock out to the front. So I used to Owen to let a couple go back to join up with the single. Then I sent him on his own & out of sight to bring the three to the front field. He was a little pushy but I think the sheep were also galloping on their own to rejoin the front group. I also worked Jayne. We had coffee in the house and didn't spend much time in the 'family room'. I don't mind this cold weather as the dogs stay clean & dry in the backyard. We are supposed to go to the big field on Sat. but they are calling for snow so we shall see. Then warming up and rain come Monday.

1 comment:
I went to Bill's trial for the first time last fall. Both my girls worked the BEST ever. Huge rolling terrain and a lovely farm flock.
Post a Comment