Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thurs. Working Dogs

Wow back to summer heat today! I worked Dusty and Blair; both did well. I wish Dusty could work like this in trials. ;-)
Then we got FB results via Kristi from the Canadians in AB: Jayne's littermate, Taff won the Western Canadian Nursery Final under the fine handling of Peter Gonnet. Yay Taff! Wish I could send Jayne to Peter for some real work this winter...... Scott and Don were Reserve, Thad & Nic were 3rd, Lee and Rex were 4th. Don't know who won the Canadian Nursery but would guess it was someone from the east - Amanda, Bev or Kate? So just waiting for the promised daily results posted by Louanne. They had around 90 runs to go through today so are probably still going til dark.
Well we'll see how she does this weekend. I am packing up tomorrow to head to Arlington,WA for a Kathy Knox clinic. It will be interesting to see what she suggests.

Update: they ran the Westerns separate. So the Canadian Nursery Ch. is Scott & Don. Bev & Esther were Reserve. Peter & Taff tied for 6/7.
There were only 8 pens out of 54 runs in Nursery.

No comments: