
This was the temp. on my deck early this morning. By afternoon it was 35c. It has been like this all week. We are experiencing record breaking highs for this time of year. Forest fires and extreme dry conditions in the interior too. However they predict cooling and rain on Sat. By the way, houses with air conditioning would be very uncommon in this area so we are all sweltering and using fans to try to stay cool. Luckily it cools down at night. This has been a year for extremes in weather - all that snow over the winter and early spring and now this! Wonder if the rest of summer will be hot and dry?

Brand new $19.99 urban stock tank.

It was just a matter of time. Hey Donna, notice the prized toy?

'ICK! What are these toes doing in my new big water dish?'

'Yum nice cold fresh water in this new gigantic water bowl. But why is Mommy sitting in it?'

'hmmm....how to get close to my Mom.' Couple mins. later he was in my lap.

Silly Border Collies still play out in the hot sunshine.

Wyatt knows how to stay cool on the shady grass. I finally go it mowed this afternoon after taking these pix.

Blair stays cool.

Notice Owen on the left in his usual position. Like father like son, sleeping on their backs.
3 comments:
Wow! Its hot here but not that hot.
Wizz :-)
OMG not another Giggle Ball! *that is what I call them - don't go shop for one!* TOO funny. Today I laid a track during a hail storm in Red Deer and right now, I am freezing in my house! Feels like snow a'comin...
Donna
PS Lani, I am coming to White Rock in July (I will email you!)
Here I am looing again! I guess I need a dose of heat as it is so cold here! Wyatt looks just like my Ted! I loved this post!
Donna
Post a Comment