



Gorgeous sunny blue day but very cold so not much is melting. -3c Dogs had another blast playing in all the snow but I let them spend the rest of the day in the house instead of their kennel runs. Did laundry and packed for the weekend away in Arlington at the Jack Knox clinic.
Heard rave reviews from the Peter Gonnet clinic last weekend. Wish I could have gone as I really would like him to see how Jayne is turning out but....too costly to go to the Island for clinics. Oh well, Jack will see her so he can pass on to Peter. Jayne's littermate, Taff is looking to become Peter's replacement for Moss.
Pic of Stevie Steerhead was from yesterday at noon and the next one today, 24 hrs later. Snowdrops under tree taken today, 24 hrs after last one in yesterday's post.

1 comment:
Lovely pictures, its not snowy here now :-(
Post a Comment