
Introducing 'Enzo El Magnifico' the latest addition to my pack.

He is a black & tan mini-Kelpie. ;-)

Enzo arrived on Sunday. I picked him up in Edmonds just before the big snow storm hit on Monday. He came from IDAWG herding dog rescue in Idaho. Thanks to their network to get him transport from Nampa.

He has already made friends with Wyatt and Dusty. He has put the run on Blair which I need to put a stop to. Can't have my Open dog scared of a bitty thing like this 6 pounder. lol

Enzo is bold as brass and a holy terror on toys. Loves to play fetch....hoping he can fetch sheep as well as toys and balls. LOL
ps; He is not really a mini-Kelpie, he is a Chihuahua. The only thing Kelpie-like about him is his black and tan color.
5 comments:
hahaha...you would have had people thinking ENZO really was a mini Kelpie :0) Trouble (JRT) will have to meet Enzo one of these days. Congrats on your new addition. Trouble runs the show around here. She can put more pressure on the BCs with just a look than any range ewe can!
I LOVE Chihuahuas! That is the one little breed I would love. I met a red one named Ellie last week at the hairdressers and wanted to steal her. That is so nice Lani! He is adorable and lucky.
Teehee - we will have to get he and Zora (Papillon) together next time I see you.
Congrats on your new little dog! I too like the Chi's. So, what outfits have you got for him?
Enzo, Zora and my Lucky (Maltese/Shih Tzu) should hang soon :)
Janet: he has a rain coat, a hoodie, a cozy turtle neck and a fleecy rain coat on order(today). Plus an ACD friend is sending my a care box of Chi outfits....
Post a Comment