
Jayne has to stay way off.

We had two gorgeous warm sunny days to work dogs. I skipped Tues. and went on Wed. instead to get in a visit with Maureen and her heelers. They worked pretty good for cattledogs! ;-) This picture is Owen from today actually getting to complete an outrun before the sheep moved. I had just brought out the whole working group and I guess they were hungry.

Owen fetching with a pretty decent pace. He is flanking to put them back on line.

Owen has turned around the post and is lining them out to drive.

Another flank to turn them to cross drive.

Jayne sits directly behind my chair while waiting for a turn. I have found that both Jayne & Owen can sit calmly outside the field while someone else is working a dog. Both of them were allowed to hang out ever since they were puppies. Much different than Blair who gets very agitated when another dog works sheep. So does Dusty but he has learned to watch more calmly with his head through the fence beside Jana.

Jayne driving.
No comments:
Post a Comment