Ok no pix because it has been crappy weather almost all week. I bailed on working my dogs on Tues. just because it was cold and yucky out. However our Thurs. turned out sunny and half ass nice. I worked Jayne and Owen....both did some good stuff and some so-so.
Pouring rain Fri. & today. Dusty & I went to Flyball practice yesterday dressed to the nines with warm and wet gear only to find that it was all indoor, including parking!
Tonite was invited out to a friend's for dinner and to watch the ball game. Took Wyatt as the 'special' boy. Was hoping that the Angels would make a good series of it, but they made errors which cost them the game in extra innings.
Hoping that weather will be ok tomo. so Pam will haul her sheep to the big field again.......
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment