Sunday, June 30, 2013

Whidbey Island SDT

I was fortunate to get to stay at Allison's house across the road from Susan's farm.


Ali greets Deb from Ore.  The first to arrive on Thurs. to help set up on Fri.
Dusty loves Susan's pond.  As does Ali's Sky.


I remember when these 3 trees were just 5 or 6' high.

Susan's barn and guest house.  Julie & Helen got to stay there this year in return for cooking & taking care of the judge and set out crew.

New Scotties in the 'cattle arena'.  Susan's 5th wheel set up for Jerry & Dave.

Julie turning dogs out in another arena.

Helen's new pup, Floyd from Sask.  Peter Gonnet lines so related to my pack.

Ali & Sky ready to work the Scotties.

NICE dog.  They are going to be a tough team.


USA camping area.

Canada camping area.

Driveway into trial field.  Canadians camp on the right.  Americans on the left.  Has become an unspoken tradition.  ;-)

Dorman collies get to have a run. As usual, Dusty works Blair and Owen works Dusty.

while Quirky Jayne hangs in the back.

judge's tent and handler's post.

Jerry & Dave moving the flock back up to set out over the hill in the corner.  They did an awesome job setting all weekend.

It rained on Thurs. on the trip down. But got nice on Fri.  Also Sat. was sunny & hot.  It cooled off with some rain & drizzle for Sun. & Mon.

2 comments:

livin life said...

I hear you got a new training stick! How magical is it!?

Susan said...

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
things to do