| Lark does very deep on her lift. Sheep are almost at my feet but moving off to the left. |
| This is the length of the field. I sent Owen(little black dot on the right) from where I am standing. |
| Very offline fetch, but he took the flank command this time. |
| Lynda and Try. |
| Mark, Tracey and Pam. |
| Dusty waiting for a new group. Tracey worked him earlier but I am setting for Mark. |
| The 'line up'. |
| Lark watching keenly. |
| Holly gets some love. |
| Warming up a little. |
| The old man, Blair even got a little action. Licking his chops after eating potato chips. |
| Got all the sheep out near the end to try some shedding. |
| Tracey and Holly. |
| Mark & Buddy. |
| Lynda giving Tracey some driving tips. |
| Blair gets a kiss. |

No comments:
Post a Comment