Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring lambs

Why can't I go to my Auntie Rose? Please...look she is right over there! Mom! Let me go!

Look Uncle Owen says "OMG what are these? They don't act right! I think I should bite a leg or something!"
"See....they are just wrong in so many ways!"

They heel like obedient doggies. Follow any human anywhere.
And try to suck up hanging around in the Family Room. Ignoring the 3 or 4 collies circling and hanging about.
Blair would really like to work them but they seem to want to go into the house with Rose. Somehow that is wrong too.
Yes....Flower & Billy are waiting at the back door for Rose to come back outside.
Enzo jealously licks at Billy to warn him away from Auntie Rose.
Enzo on alert. "Don't know what you are, but stay away from MY Rose!"
But miserably fails his HIC showing no interest in herding the lambs, just sniffing and marking all the trees. I guess there is no point spending any time/money on his herding career....sigh. ;~D
Most photos by Rose or me, if she is in them.

1 comment:

gvmama said...

Hahaha. Love the look on Uncle Owen. Enzo has the right idea. It is more interesting to pee on a tree than try to work bottle babies. Cute photos. :0)