Friday, January 6, 2012

Bluespirit Wyatt Earp 081601-010612

thank you Rose mcLeod for this cool shot of Wyatt watching me work a BC.
Wyatt second from the left.
one of the only baby pix b4 I bought him sight unseen from Ontario.
with his beloved Auntie Cajun
baffed out

how much do I love this puppy?
Much later in life - beside Owen, who he decided to have nothing to do with. poor Owen has suffered since.

back in the early days, 'someone' thought she could teach flank commands with a water hose.

likes the new red puppy
Oh F#@k why do I allow this.....
working cows at Downriver

photo credit Jeff Jaquish

loving Lynn Leach


heading a cone

King of the castle

oh good grief

frog legs
I can sleep in the sun


but water I cannot

heat wave


after chasing ball in Arlington


end of day at herding clinic Downriver

MY apple

air time for apples

or just climb into plum tree

my last day at home

lil Enzo

10 comments:

Janet said...

So sorry for your loss Lani.

Jim Kling said...

My condolences, Lani. It looks like he had a good, long day in the sun. Rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry for your loss, ACD's are such a wonderful breed.

Dancing shepherdess said...

I am so sorry.

Susan said...

I so enjoyed looking at all of the photos of Wyatt - thank you for sharing them with us. He was a beautiful boy who lived a full and happy life with you. RIP Wyatt.

Monique said...

Oh no, so sad to see this. Deepest sympathies to you...

Laura Carson said...

Lani, I'm so very sorry. You're in my thoughts.

Knotty Dogs said...

Lani, I'm so sorry to hear about Wyatt. Great photos and a very nice tribute to him.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lani,

So sorry to hear about Wyatt...extra sad because he's the last BlueSpirit Dog I know of...

kim

Donna Brinkworth said...

A very good life. The pictures say it all. He was loved and gave it back tenfold.