
Oh my goodness did we ever luck out with the best warm sunny weather to kick off spring and work dogs at Brookswood today. Here are some of the girls that allowed us to enjoy the day.

I realized that I don't have many close up shots of Jayne so I concentrated on her today. I took pix of her in action after sheep were to my feet and asking her to walk up or flank. She worked really really well today in all respects. I left her on her own at the top and first part of the fetch in some big(for us - 250yd.) outruns.

Enzo would dearly love to chase those sheep! He was out later when we finished and ran free with the other two dozen or so dogs......bad boy would not come back to me when called. Good thing his '2nd fav.person(Lynda) was there and he came when called to her. Little shit failed on his first time running free...won't happen again.

Getting a shot of Jayne walking up.

Wanted to show how big an outrun we were doing....Jayne on a big come by outrun.

Same session: Jayne fetching and holding them off the pressure to the left...she did this with no commands from me. Sweet natural feel with this girl....just need to get a hold of her.

trying to get a close up flank shot

end of the fetch and asking for a flank to get a good pic.

Jayne

Lynda working Try

Try driving

still more of Try working

Pam and her pack

Once we are done & sheep loaded up, all the dogs get to run and play.

This doesn't capture all of them....LOL
3 comments:
LOVE the group shots. Jayne is sooooo pretty. Little shit Enzo needs to take some sheep herding lessons from Trouble. And, recall lessons. Up the ante!
I heart Enzo!
Okay, too much politics and sports....where are your photos from your last WA. trial????
Post a Comment